Dr. Orlov - General Dentist, Cambridge, MA
Dr. Orlov is committed to value not only the health and wellbeing of a patient's dental condition, but also placing the utmost importance on the health of the entire person. He is committed to providecomplete care that is sensitive to patients' dental, philosophical, emotional and financial concerns.
The office atmosphere reflects an environment that is welcoming, warm and peaceful. Dr. Orlov works to provide informative, non-threatening knowledge to the patients which in-turn fosters a relationship of trust and confidence. He is working very hard to ensure good communication by responding to patients' questions, input and feedback. When a patient is informed and knowledgeable of the procedure and treatment needs, stress is reduced and a positive outcome of the treatment/healing process can be achieved.
Dr. Orlov tries to work and develop advanced diagnosis and successful, non-invasive treatments of orofacial and TMD pain disorders and headaches according to the concepts of Neuromuscular Dentistry and technology initially developed by Dr. Bernard Jankelson and improved by Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Science.
Dr. Orlov's Education:
- 1993 University of San Francisco - Bachelor of Art in Biology
- 1995 University of California at Berkeley - Bachelor of Science in Biochemical Engineering
- 1999 Boston University School of Dental Medicine - Masters of Science in Etiology/Biology of Periodontal Disease
- 2000 Boston University - Doctorate of Medical Dentistry, Cum Laude.
- 2008 Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Science